Free Valentines Day Cards
Say "I Love You" With Style
Cupids, cupids, and more cupids, that's what makes our free Valentines Day cards the cutest ever. How best to shoot that arrow of love, you ask? With one of our delightful Valentines Day ideas, of course.
Anyone can just hand someone a card. But it's where to leave the card to be discovered by the one you love that moves the experience beyond the ordinary. So get ready to immerse yourself in Valentines Day romantic ideas that will set your honey's heart aflutter.
- Tape the card to the medicine cabinet mirror with a note literally sealed with a kiss—your lips loaded with lipstick, then pressed against the paper. See our Valentines Day present ideas to set the bathroom stage further.
- Put it in the toaster (unplug the toaster first) so it will pop up when you ask your heartthrob for toast.
- Put it into the pocket of his or her suit jacket with a piece of Hershey's Kisses candy.
- Place flowers at your sweetheart's place with one of our free Valentines Day cards tucked inside the bouquet.
- Put the card in the fridge, freezer, or oven (make sure it's off). Send your beloved to get an item that will lead him or her to the card.
- Serve it on a plate with a piece or two of your honey's favorite chocolate for dessert.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the card, slip a red ribbon through it, and tie it to the neck of your love's beer or martini glass.
- Put it in the case of the romantic DVD you'll be watching tonight.
- Place it on your loved one's pillow under the quilt so it's found when the cover is pulled down.
Now that you know exactly where you're going to place your elegant Valentines Day card for the most heartwarming effect, it's time to actually make it. Simply download your favorite card and print it on beautiful paper. Fold into quarters, slip into a coordinating envelope, and seal with a kiss.
And remember, Valentines Day creative ideas are all about thinking outside of the candy box. Who says you're allowed to give only one card per holiday? Since our cards make a lovely trio, give your sweetheart one in the morning, one at dinner, and one in the evening!
And don't forget our love coupons for Valentines Day...your sweetest intentions in a printable format. For romance ratcheted up to the next lovely level, add a couple of love coupons to your free Valentines Day card this year, then bask in the glow.
Return from Free Valentines Day Cards
to Unique Ideas For Valentines Day